Parking can sometimes be tight when several people share a living space. Please remember that local laws prohibit parking on the yard and sidewalks. Don’t block your neighbor driveway or traffic flow. There may be parking restrictions on your street. Also, remind your guests to follow parking laws when they visit.
Be sure to follow the follow the specific signage posted to avoid being ticketed and/or towed!
Here are some transportation options in and around campus:
- UConn Parking Services
- UConn Transportation
- Windham Region Transit District (Free bus between Willimantic & Storrs)
- CTRideShare (carpooling and other transportation options)
Available to any Commuter student and to resident students with 30 or more credits on a first come, first served basis. For more information, visit the UConn Parking and Transportation website.
- Hope Lutheran Church: 62 Dog Lane, (860) 429-5409
- St. Thomas Aquinas Chapel: 46 North Eagleville Road, (860) 429-6436 ext. 206
- Three Hierarchs Greek Orthodox Chapel: 28 Dog Lane, (860) 429-8518
- UConn Hillel: 54 North Eagleville Rd, (860) 429-9007 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org