Thank you for visiting our site and for your interest in the Community-Campus Partnership.
The Partnership serves to highlight initiatives and collaborative efforts of various University and Town members to improve the quality of life in Mansfield and surrounding communities.
The following areas were identified as priorities to improve the quality of life in the community:
- To foster a culture of involvement on campus and within the greater Mansfield Community.
- To reduce irresponsible behavior for part-time and full-time Mansfield residents.
- To develop collaborative approaches to work with property owners and area businesses to ensure responsible practices.
- To assist and support students in becoming integrated members of the Mansfield community.
- To increase awareness of and participation in the Partnership.
- To facilitate open, ongoing discussions on community issues.
- To serve as an advisory group on town and university initiatives.
The Community-Campus Partnership has continued under UConn President Susan Herbst and is currently managed under the direction of John Armstrong, Director of Off-Campus and Commuter Student Services (UConn).